Consumers use art to bring life, personality, and emotions to their walls. Art is also a great way to bring the latest trends to a space. The right use of wall décor can quickly and economically solve many decorating issues:
- Art is a great way to bring color to a wall and is a great alternative to painting an entire wall.
- Art can make a room with tall ceilings and large walls feel more intimate, comfortable and inviting.
- Art with the right color scheme can create a smooth visual transition with problem areas like stairways and hallways.
- Display season appropriate art to help transition your home from one season to the next.
- Use art to create a focal point over a mantle.
- Use art or a mirror in place of a window to create a feeling of greater space and more light.
- A large art piece containing an outdoor scene, horizon or a landscape can take the eye further than the room itself and can extend the room size.
- Art with that pulls in elements of colors or decor styles from their main room can keep hallways feeling like an integrated part of your home.